After two weeks home in Michigan and practically a third week off from work, I have successfully:
1. Gained a million-and-one pounds (primarily in wine and Christmas cookies);
2. Painted my bathroom a godawful shade of blue;
3. Cleaned my whole apartment;
4. Watched three seasons of SVU;
5. Failed to go on any dates and therefore failed to maintain my blog. Whoops.
Good news, my friends! While I may not be back into the professional swing of things quite yet (give me a few days…), I’ve strapped two dates under my belt in the last three days. Back in the saddle! Because, well…
In other news, I had a date at Glenn’s Diner the other night and it was INCREDIBLE. Their awning says “Best Food in the World” and while I don’t know how accurate that is, I do know that they had a CEREAL WALL that was stocked with every childhood cereal you’ve ever dreamed of. While I enjoyed a delectable Lake Superior White Fish, I had my eye on that box of Count Chocula alllllll night. Damn. Read more about it: here